Mocktail recipe: Raspberry Meadow
With a vibrant burst of colour, Bartender Luke Anderson’s fruit and floral Raspberry Meadow is the perfect spring drink.
You’ll need: a Boston shaker, a muddler, a Hawthorn strainer, a fine strainer and a coupe glass.
Handful of raspberries
50ml apple juice
25ml elderflower cordial
Half a lime, juice only
2 drops grenadine
Garnish: lime twist
– Chill a coupe glass with crushed ice
– Muddle a handful of raspberries with the gomme
– Add the apple juice, elderflower cordial, lime juice and grenadine, then shake with cubed ice
– Double strain into the coupe glass and top with lemonade
– Garnish with a lime twist