Cocktail of the month: Little Tipple
Our bar team say goodbye to our Manager for the last two years, Timea Kerekes, with a cocktail dedicated especially to her.
You’ll need: a Boston shaker, a Hawthorne strainer, a fine strainer and a coupe glass.
20ml Koko Kanu
12.5ml sugar syrup
Garnish: viola flowers
– Chill a coupe glass with crushed ice.
– Add all of the ingredients to a Boston shaker and dry shake (without ice). This is to help combine the egg white.
– Add ice cubed and shake until the tin frosts over.
– Discard the crushed ice in the coupe glass.
– Double strain in the cocktail and garnish with viola flowers.