Cocktail of the month: Apples and Pears
Bartender Luke Anderson serves up his last cocktail with us, Apples and Pears – it’s name less a reference to cockney rhyming slang, more to it’s orchard fruit ingredients.
You’ll need: a Boston shaker, a Hawthorne strainer, a fine strainer and a coupe glass.
Garnish: dehydrated apple crisp
– Chill a coupe glass with crushed ice
– Add all of the ingredients to a Boston shaker
– Shake with cubed ice until the tin frosts over
– Discard the ice in the coupe glass and double strain in the cocktail
– Garnish with a dehydrated apple crisp