Christmas cocktail: Baileys Chocolate Orange
If there’s no Baileys, is it even Christmas? Bartender Luke Anderson pairs this festive stalwart with another—chocolate orange—for his contribution to our festive cocktail list.
You’ll need: a Boston shaker, a Hawthorne strainer, a fine strainer, a muddler and a brandy glass.
20ml chocolate syrup
25ml Grand Marnier
2 orange wedges
Garnish: cocoa powder and an orange twist
– Place some cocoa powder on a side plate. Run one of the orange wedges around the rim of the glass to wet it, the coat with the cocoa powder
– Add both orange wedges to the shaker and muddle (lightly crush)
– Add the rest of the ingredients to the shaker with some cubed iced and shake until the tin frosts over
– Double strain the cocktail into the brandy glass over cubed ice
– Garnish with an orange twist